I. Paper Published
A short-list of conference papers published in journals. (Other conference papers published by Knowledge Forum in edited volumes, are listed under "BOOKS")
Radeef Chundakkadan & Subash Sasidharan, (2020), Financial constraints, government support, and firm innovation: empirical evidence from developing economies, Innovation and Development, Vol. 10, Issue 3, pp. 279-301
K. R. Shanmugam and Rakesh Nigam, (2020), Impact of technology on the financial performance of Indian commercial banks: a clustering based approach, Innovation and Development, Vol. 10, Issue 3, pp. 433-449
Arup Mitra, (2020), Technological progress, innovation and employment: firm-level evidence from India’s manufacturing sector, Innovation and Development, Vol. 10, Issue 3, pp. 451-465
Ketan Reddy, Radeef Chundakkadan & Subash Sasidharan (2020), Firm innovation and global value chain participation. Small Business Economics. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11187-020-00391-3, Published online:
- Madan Dhanora, Ruchi Sharma & Manu Jose (2019), “Two-way relationship between innovation and market structure: evidence from Indian high and medium technology firms, Economics of Innovation and New Technology”, https://doi.org/10.1080/10438599.2019.1596575, Published online: 26 Mar 2019.
- Madan Dhanora, Ruchi Sharma and Qayoom Khachoo, (2018) Non-linear impact of product and process innovations on market power: A theoretical and empirical investigation. Economic Modelling, 70 (3), pp. 67-77
- De Beule F., Van Beveren I. (2018). Sources of open innovation in foreign subsidiaries: An enriched typology. International Business Review, 28 (1), 135-147.
- Nadia Doytcha, Merih Uctum, (2018), “Spillovers from foreign direct investment in services: Evidence at sub-sectoral level for the Asia-Paciﬁc”, Journal of Asian Economics (2018).
- Bartz, Wiebke, Pierre Mohnen and Helena Schweiger, 2018, “The role of innovation and management practices in determining firm productivity growth in developing economies”, Comparative Economic Studies, 60(4), 502-530. https:// org/10.1057/s41294-018-0075-3
- Surenderrao Komera, Jijo Lukose, Subash S. (2018) Does Business Group affiliation encourage R&D activities? Evidence from India, Asia Pacific Journal of Management , Vol. 35(4), pp 887–917. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10490-017-9530-3
- Subash S., M Padmaja (2018) Do Financing Constraints Impact Outward Foreign Direct Investment? Evidence from India, Asian Development Review, Vol. 35(1), pp.108-132.
- De Beule F., Sels A. (2016). Do innovative emerging market cross-border acquirers create more shareholder value? Evidence from India. International Business Review, 25 (2), 604-617.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu and Himani Sharma, (2016), “Productivity, Energy Intensity and Output: A Unit Level Analysis of the Indian Manufacturing Sector”, Journal of Quantitative Economics, 14, Issue 2, pp. 283-300, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40953-016-0034-7
- Subash S, Jijo Lukose, Surender Rao Komera (2015), Financing constraints and investments in R&D: Evidence from Indian manufacturing firms, Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance.Vol.55(1), pp.29-39.
- De Beule F., Elia S., Piscitello L. (2014). Entry and access to competencies abroad: Emerging market firms versus advanced market firms. Journal of International Management, 20 (2), 137-152.
- Hou, J. and P. Mohnen, (2013), “Complementarity between in-house R&D and technology purchasing: Evidence from Chinese manufacturing firms”, Oxford Development Studies, 41(3), 343-371
- Singh, Neelam, (2013), 'Influence of Outward-Foreign Direct Investment and Technological Efforts on Exports: Indian Auto Component Firms', Innovation and Development, 3(2): 205-221, October 2013.
- De Beule F. (2012). A dynamic perspective on subsidiary strategy in China. Science Technology and Society, 17 (3), 365-383.
- De Beule F., Van Beveren I. (2012). Does firm agglomeration drive product innovation and renewal? An application for Belgium. Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, 103 (4), 457-472.
- Anabel Marin & Subash S. (2010), The Heterogeneity of MNC’ Subsidiaries and Technology Spillovers: Explaining Positive and Negative Effects in Emerging Economies, Research Policy, 39(10), pp. 1227–1241
- Chiara Franco & Subash S. (2010) MNEs, Technological Efforts and Channels of Export Spillovers: An Analysis of Indian Manufacturing Industries, Economic Systems, Vol. 32(3), pp.270-288.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash and Neelam Singh, (2009) ‘Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector’, International Journal of Institutions and Economies, 1, No. 1, April 2009, pp. 155-186.
- Subash S., Ramanathan (2007), FDI and Spillovers: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Industries, International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Vol.1(1), pp.5-22.
III. Other Communications
- Policy Brief on Foreign Direct Investments (FDI), Download
- Changing Nature of FDI
- Changing Nature of FDI: Need to Re-examine the Productivity Spillovers, N. S. Siddharthan
- A Note on Service Sector, Ashok Jain
- Discussion note, based on "The FDI Shift to Services- How does it Impact Asia?", Nadia Doytch
- Issues in Statistical Inference
- The Saga of the Delhi School of Economics A Sketch, K. L. Krishna
Last updated on 01/04/2019, 17:26 HRS